The below list for Experienced Instrumentation Engineer Interview Questions and answers from MNC companies.
Instrumentation Interview Questions
1. What are the types of Instrumentation circuit’s cable requirements for NEC Article 725 Class 1 Circuits?
Twisted Pair, Type TC Cable Armored, Type MC or Equivalent
2. What are the types of instrumentation circuit cable requirements for NEC Article 725 Class 2 and 3 Circuits?
300 V. PLTC/ITC Single twisted pair or Triad Cable armored
3. What are the required Susceptibility levels of signal wiring instrumentation cable?
1 or 2
4. What is the required minimum spacing for the routing of instruments and control cabling (Level1 or 2) is always maintained between the cables and the devices like source of strong electromagnetic fields such as large transformer, motor and generators?
5. How many minutes required while conducting pressure leak test at all impulse tubing?
6. What is MOV?
Motorized Operated Valve
7. What is GOV?
Gas Operated Valve
8. What are the motor nominal external control voltages shall be as specified in 8020-718-Engineering (34-SAMSS-718 Sec. 22.214.171.124)?
24 VDC, 125 VDC or 120 VAC
9. What is P&ID?
Piping and Instrument Diagram
10. What is ILD?
Instrument Loop Diagram
11. What is the minimum direct burial requirements of an Fiber Optic Cables FOC without any required protection as per Saudi Aramco Standard?
12. What is the minimum direct burial requirements of an Fiber Optic Cables FOC in rock areas, when placed inside concrete encased conduit as per Saudi Aramco Standard?
250 mm to 760 mm