The Control valve checklist is used to inspect and functional testing of valve and actuator operation and test the control valve from the control room.
Also sometimes we call this as “Modulating Control Device Checklist”.
Control Valve Inspection Checklist
- Actuator type and class per P&ID and specification
- Instrument tag(s) installed and correct
- Installation of actuator complete and correct
- Wiring correct
- Drawings marked up as-built
- HMI graphic symbol, tag and units correct
Download Control Valve Checklist
The control valve functional testing can be varified in steps like 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% and again backwards. Some people may skip 25% and 75%, optional.