Endress+Hauser iTEMP TMT84

Hello everyone.

Does someone have experience with iTEMP TMT84 temperature transmitters from Endress+Hauser?

I have a couple of these transmitters but I cannot find a way to connect with them in order to do set the parameters.

They are used with Profibus but should be accessible via the Endress+Hauser software - Device Care SFE100.

I have the FXA291 modem and the DTM libraries set up but the software tells me that it cannot find any device.

If someone can share a similar experience or a workaround it would be awesome!
Thanks !

In the case of Endress+Hauser and their iTEMP TMT84 temperature transmitters, you can try the following:

Verify Device Compatibility: Ensure that the iTEMP TMT84 temperature transmitters you have are compatible with the Device Care SFE100 software and the FXA291 modem. Refer to the device’s documentation or contact Endress+Hauser support to confirm compatibility.

Check Communication Settings: Make sure that the communication settings, such as baud rate, parity, stop bits, and device addresses, are correctly configured both in the software and on the temperature transmitters. Refer to the device documentation for the recommended communication settings.

Install and Update DTM Libraries: Ensure that you have installed the correct Device Type Manager (DTM) libraries for the iTEMP TMT84 temperature transmitters. Check for any available updates or patches for the DTM libraries that may improve compatibility with your specific setup.

Troubleshooting the Modem: If you’re using the FXA291 modem, ensure that it is properly connected and configured. Double-check the cabling, power supply, and any necessary drivers or software required for the modem to work correctly. Consult the modem’s documentation for troubleshooting steps.

Contact Endress+Hauser Support: If you have followed the above steps and are still unable to connect to the temperature transmitters or encounter any issues, it’s recommended to reach out to Endress+Hauser support directly. They can provide you with specific guidance and assistance tailored to your setup and requirements.