Pressure regulator valve for a domestic dwelling

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone can help me. I’ve recently bought a house that requires a bit of doing up; plumbing and waterworks included in that! I am aiming to do things a bit cheaper so I will be looking to fix up the plumbing myself where possible.

I have a quick question about water pressure regulators. The system we have in place is very very dated and I am assuming we will need to fit a water pressure regulator to bring everything down to a safe pressure. I’ve found this company - Fluid Control. They have a range of pressure regulators ( for sanitary and pharmaceutical needs, but I just want to check I’m on the right tracks whilst I’m looking for the bits and pieces I need to get the plumbing spot on.


1 Like