- The most important sections of PLC are input sections, output sections and ------
- The Structure of PLC consists of power supply module, CPU, I/O modules and --------
- User program can be written in any standard PLC programming languages like statement list
- The AND function combines the bit addresses of inputs and produces an RLO ( Results of
logic operation) of … when all the inputs are scanned for 1
- The function of timer is to provide ------------------ between work operations
- Hard wired control systems are used widely when production requirements change regularly
- Relay controls are less expensive compared to PLC controls
3 While processing a PLC program, CPU scans and executes the main program cyclically.
- The NO and NC PLC program contact is same as the hardware NO and NC contacts.
- The OR function combines the bit addresses of inputs and produces an RLO ( Results of logic
operation) of 1 when any one or more of inputs are scanned for 1.
Fill in the Blank Questions
- Program section
- Ladder diagram
State True or False