Recommendations on loop calibrators & test meters that can measure 4-20 mA


I’ve just started as a trainee commissioning engineer and I was looking for some recommendations on which loop calibrator to get the company to get for me as well as which test meter.


1 Like


You can use any calibrator from standard industries like Fluke, Ametek, Druck, Additel, etc.

Check this link:

You can buy fluke 789 process meter

You can use any of these fluke,druck etc. I have druck UPS-III it’s good to carry in pocket.