As the name suggests, these pressure transmitters are used to measure absolute and gage pressures in various industrial applications. These pressure transmitters have gained immense popularity in the industry, owing to their following beneficial features:
- The pressure transmitters are equipped with a Local Operator Interface (LOI), which has built-in configuration buttons as well as easy-to-use menus.
- The transmitter can be easily configured using the LOI, and requires no complicated tools for operation.
- It is available with a choice of remote seals and manifolds.
- The transmitters are available with protocols including 4–20 mA HART as well as 1–5 Vdc HART Low Power.
- The LCD display is fully configurable and it gives an outlook on the process variable, range percentage, and displays diagnostic messages effectively.
- Compact and lightweight construction of these pressure transmitters make their installation easy and quick.
- They are available in the choice of Alloy C-276 wetted materials and stainless steel.
- These pressure transmitters can be easily connected to any process using a broad range of process connections, direct mounts, or capillary connections.
Rosemount 3051 transmitters are industry-proven for their capabilities, and are widely utilized for pressure, level, and flow measurements. This family comprises 3051S Series Smart Pressure Transmitters, 3051TG Gauge Pressure Transmitters, 3051C Coplanar Pressure Transmitters, and so on. The various beneficial features of these transmitters make them popular among process managers:
- These transmitters are equipped with power advisory diagnostics, which helps users easily understand the health of the device. It gives insights into the power supply and transmitter wiring health.
- Power advisory diagnostics is designed to monitor the electric loop and the impactful changes that may affect the integrity of the output. This feature also helps detect some potential issues which may be hidden from the process manager. Due to these reasons, it is widely used in process industries, where accuracy is the main concern.
- Like Rosemount 2088, these transmitters also have LOI, which is developed according to the principles of Human-Centered Design. LOI comprises built-in configuration buttons, which enable easy commissioning. With this feature, the transmitters can be easily commissioned in any environment.
- Rosemount 3051 transmitters are wireless capable. With this technology, you can easily add various new flow, pressure, and level measurement points within the facility. They are especially perfect for areas, where human intervention may not be always possible. Gaining insights from the transmitter will help you boost your process efficiencies as well as reduce the exposure of personnel in hazardous environments.
- Wireless technology also helps asset monitoring through the operation and it preserves I/O space efficiently.
- The pressure transmitters can be availed in polished steel and aluminum housing, which makes them an ideal hygienic application.